Thursday, February 14, 2008

Anti-Valentine's Day Report Card

First off, I express my sympathy and condolences to all those affected by the shooting at the campus of Northern Illinois University. Our thoughts and prayers go out to those students, their families, and that community. The stuff we write for this blog seems so insignificant and trivial in the face of tragedy of that magnitude.

So for this, the 8th annual celebration of Anti-Valentine's Day, I did the following:
- school and work
- purchased some DVDs for a very good price at Best Buy
- had dinner with my family (free food always a plus!)
- got my hair cut for free
- watched LOST (kinda)
- enjoyed some conversation
- relaxed in a hottub for at least an hour
- watched some hilarious Youtube videos
- blogged
- slept (at some point)

Not too shabby, I'd say. Best of all, I did not eat any of those gross little candy hearts. More serious commentary will return in the immediate future...probably.

No comments: