Monday, February 11, 2008

Hail! Our Glorious Anthem!

I, the giver of light and knowledge, hereby proclaim that this blog must "have its roof blown off" as my cohort so eloquently phrased it. I therefore present the anthem of our glorious and widely unknown pursuit of justice for men.

Chivalry in the Wind
I am a man, raised to be so, then I am cast away.
All my life, taught to be respectful, is something wrong with me?
Lost to the world, lost to the world in our chivalry.

Same old door, I hold it open but she still chooses to ignore.
All we do, is for granted taken, and I mean by you.
Lost to the world, lost to the world is our chivalry.

Now, don't let go, once we're gone forever, we're forever gone.
Day by day, and soon you ladies will not have another gallant guy.

Lost to the world, lost to the world is our chivalry.
Lost to the world, lost to the world is our chivalry.

No comments: